sexta-feira, 26 de junho de 2009

Poobah - Steamroller [1978]


Simply put, one of the true hidden gems of the 70's hard rock genre. If you are into Cactus, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin pick up this album. It defines the term power trio. Jim Gustafson ranks up with all the great guitar/vocalists.

Rock n roll presents:



1. Jump Thru the Golden Ring
2. Integrated Circuit
3. You Don't Love Me
4. She's That Kind of Lover
5. Steamroller
6. Atom Bomb
7. Frustration
8. Don't Change
9. Rock and Roll
10. Mr. Destroyer (Live)
11. You Don't Love Me (Live)
12. Jump Thru the Golden Ring (Live)
13. Steamroller (Live)

http://rapidshare.com/files/245268309/poobah_steamroller.rar

2 comentários:

Pete disse...

Thanks for this one too.

Another excellent new band to me.

I think I'm gonna like it here !!

Control Denied disse...

I'll try to bring some new stuff to the blog as soon as possible!
I'm glad you like the bands!
Stay here as long as you want to :)

Keep rockin'!