quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2010

AC/DC - Powerage [1978]


Powerage is known to be one of the best albums AC/DC has ever made.
It's definitely a classic. All songs are great and some are even brilliant.
Malcolm HIMSELF said "I know a lot of people respect it. A lot of real rock and roll AC/DC fans, the real pure rock and roll guys. I think that's the most under-rated album of them all."

Rock n roll presents:



1. Rock 'N' Roll Damnation
2. Down Payment Blues
3. Gimme a Bullet
4. Riff Raff
5. Sin City
6. What's Next to the Moon
7. Gone Shootin'
8. Up To My Neck in You
9. Kicked in the Teeth

http://www.badongo.com/file/19527669

2 comentários:

Löst Jimmy disse...

It is indeed an album that is packed with great tracks - everyone a winner. Riff Raff, Gimme A Bullet, Gone Shootin' - fantastic

Control Denied disse...

Thanks a lot for your comment!
I fully agree with you! It's an outstanding album! My favorite AC/DC album!